New Student Pricing
Must be purchased on or before 1st visit to studio. No exceptions.
Senior (65 and older), Student, School Teacher, Military, Police and Firefighters
Available for purchase in studio only with ID.
Class Pass Policies
- Class passes and monthly unlimited options cannot be extended, shared, cancelled, transferred, or refunded for any reason
- No extensions due to studio closure for emergency or weather conditions
- Classes and teachers are subject to change
- Class passes are good for 6 months from the date of purchase
- If you are injured or otherwise sincerely out of commission, we can extend your Zeal Membership for up to three months. Write us at email@example.com
Workshops are priced individually and are not included in class passes or monthly unlimited options.
Workshop Cancellation Policy
Sometimes plans have to change. To be as fair and as consistent as possible, we’ve established a cancellation policy that takes into consideration the student, the studio, and the presenter.
Cancellation Policy for Workshops: You will be refunded the full amount minus a $10 processing fee, provided we are informed via email 24 hours BEFORE the event. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call.
No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the day of or after the start of a workshop, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason.
If Zeal Yoga has to cancel an event for any reason, a full refund will be issued.