Zeal Yoga offers a Karma Yoga Work Exchange Program for those interested in working at Zeal Yoga in exchange for free yoga. Our program requires 2-8 hours per week, with a minimum commitment of 3 months.
This is not a volunteer position. Karma yoga work exchange staff must demonstrate reliability, people skills, administrative/computer skills and be a team player. In exchange, you will receive unlimited yoga for your 3-month commitment and 20% discount on all retail in studio.
To be eligible for the Karma Yoga Program you must:
- Have a zeal for yoga and have a regular yoga practice
- Have a passion for helping others
- Commit to the position for at least 3 months
- Regularly attend classes, staff meetings and other fun community events
- Be a people person and welcome our students every visit
- Be willing to be trained on our procedures and software
- Demonstrate respect, reliability and accountability
- Be dependable, punctual and trustworthy
- Be willing to clean the studio (including bathroom and floors)
Karma Yogi Responsibilities:
As a Karma Yogi, we depend on your commitment to ensure a clean and friendly space. This means that you are expected to arrive up on time and never skip a shift. If you can’t come in for a good reason (sick, away), then it is up to you to cover your shift. Therefore, only apply if you are willing to commit to a minimum 3-month period.
As a Karma Yogi, you are responsible for welcoming and checking in all guests. You are also the first face clients seen when they come in. This is usually a student’s first experience with Zeal so a positive attitude and brilliant smile are a must. Understanding and knowing our pricing options and staying up to date on retail is crucial.
- Cultivating Community
As a karma yogi, you are part of the team and part of our studio. We ask our karma yogis to be an active part of this community by enhancing the friendly dynamic within the studio and participating in as many classes as they want when they are not helping out.
You need an eye for detail and a passion for clean! A Karma Yogi’s main responsibilities are to sweep and mop the floor, clean the bathroom, and keep all spaces tidy and organized. You need an eye for detail and a passion for clean!
Interested in becoming part of the Zeal team? Call us at 561.320.3213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!